Saturday 15 October 2011

Testing 1, 2, 3..

So I've just created my blog and done the usual tweaking of fonts and backgrounds.
This will probably be a trial layout as I am sure I will swap and change to add more of my personality and style to the site.
This one will be quick as my housemates and I are venturing out to hobbycraft and most likely hit the shops too! Leaving before 11 so I should definitely be getting washed and out of my pyjamas shortly!
Today I've opted for a little lie in as I stayed up late last night doing work on my David Nieper Project/Competition entry.
( I promise to upload and explain a little more about this project in a later post)
Its now 10.08 and I have yet to shower so I had better be off.

Bye for now,
                   Ilashfashion x

No comments:

Post a Comment