Thursday 29 March 2012

Hello Lincoln!

What a lovely day I’ve had. The sun has been shining and I’ve been wandering the beautiful city of Lincoln. Today I have had my interview at the University of Lincoln For their BA Hons Fashion Studies course, I think it went well but.. fingers crossed! (we know what I will be wishing for!) Amongst the excitement (and nerves..) of the interview i have been soaking up the rays on Lincolns high street! My my my, it is a delight! Moving up towards the cathedral quarter there are some gorgeous Boutiques and Vintage shops to be found! and some lovely scenery too!.. 



I also couldn’t resist popping into a quaint little wool shop called spins and needles! I had a lovely chat to the owner and managed to bag myself some more metallic wool for my FMP! As well as being invited to one of their “stitch and bitch” nights that are held the last Monday of every month… Ofcourse!
All in all a very nice day! … minus the blister my shoes have given me
Also it was my birthday on Monday, I am now 20 years and 2 days old! I had a great weekend and a lovely day on Monday..I even got a birthday crown from my lovely friend Andrea Miller (http://sequinsandlies.blogspot.co.uk/)

Keep Wishing
Ilashfashion x

NB, This post was written on the 28/02/12 butI was unable to publish due to internet issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment