Monday 5 December 2011

The Knitted Beast

Well I'm sure your aware by now that I love my knit! and this week you'll see me pretty much top to toe in knitwear! But hey, it is December, and this is the North!
Here I am sporting a super long cardigan-worn as a dress. topped off with one of my favourites slouchy chunky knit cardigan from Topshop. Accessorised with my favourite colour-purple or more specifically-wine! Bag- Fiorelli, Scarf-H&M, Tights-Topshop.
...and also looking very pleased with my latest charity shop purchase! A beautiful mustard coloured jumper with button details on the shoulders.

Exciting things happening this week guys and gals, This Wednesday evening we (The Fashion Girls of Cleveland College of Art and Design) are hosting a swap shop to help raise money for our 2012 Degree show, so all hands on deck for the run up to the event!
I am however having one small problem, I can't seem to part with any of my clothes! I know its a good thing with the new year coming up and I'd like to be "out with the old and in with the new".. but I have attatchment issues with my clothes and seriously can not let go. I might need to have a serious sort through before Wednesday!
Also, this Friday University finishes for Christmas and with a series of deadlines in January I really need to get all projects rounded up!.. or santa won't be bringing me any presents! This year I have been very organised and have already wrapped some of my presents and put them under the tree, its a little early and I fear they may be shaken and poked. Luckily my trusty cats(Ben&Jerry) Have taken on the roll of guarding the presents!
Best Wishes
ILashFashion
x

Swap shop


No comments:

Post a Comment